Monitor velocity, loss, and damage in your supply chain.
How it works
Monitor velocity, loss, and damage in your logistics utilizing Arch devices, which include the POD-1M, an award-winning, high-end shock/vibe sensor, and our 3rd-party integrated GPS/cellular devices.
Logistics Sensors Products and Services
POD-1M Shipping Tracker
Arch’s POD-1M is an IoT shipping tracker purpose-built for precision equipment and fragile goods. It provides best-in-class accuracy, environmental data, wireless through-the-crate access, remote data upload that includes the top 100 shock and vibration waveforms, trip management automation, and advanced analytics. Arch Systems delivers this solution 5 to 10x cheaper than current market leaders of high-end shipping sensors with additional key functionality. Key attributes include:
1) High Dynamic Range and Resolution – From sub-1G mild shocks, vibrations to 200G, impacts, and a wide range of temperature, humidity, and pressure—to cover the environments industrial products can really experience—without missing a beat.
2) Impressive Battery Life – Four months of battery life during continuous measuring of shock and vibration with “pre-trigger data,” meaning the entire waveform is always captured.
3) Bluetooth wireless, FAA approved – Bluetooth signals allow data to be collected through shipping crates and packaging, allowing you to understand and differentiate product health and package design vs. logistical treatment. The device is built for multi-modal transportation, trucks, trains, boats, and international air travel including use in high-security environments.
4) Powerful Edge and Cloud Platform For Signal Analysis – Analysis and action are possible from mobile phones or gateways without ever going to the cloud. When data does go the cloud, automatic analysis compares data across trips and automates enterprise processes.
5) Enterprise-Ready – The POD-1M Shipping Tracker comes with mobile and web applications with an enterprise-ready management system that works with operators, 3PLs, and other 3rd-party personnel, collecting data and receiving insights in the field. Integrate with your WMS, ERP, or other transportation management systems to build supply chain automation and full track-and-trace today.
Buy a POD-1M Shipping Tracker starter kit today to immediately bring visibility into your supply chain.
Arch is partnered with Flex International, one of the largest contract manufacturers in the world, to provide high-quality GPS/Cellular tracker devices that work in conjunction with other Arch devices as well as Arch’s overall Track-and-Trace solution. These devices provide GPS and CAT-M/NB-IoT connectivity with 2G fallback for active tracking. Data is collected at 1 GPS fix per minute at an economical cost. The devices have solar and battery-powered options and also include a basic sensor suite with humidity, pressure, temperature, and light monitoring.
Contact us about your Track-and-Trace initiatives that could be accelerated by GPS/Cellular trackers, the POD-1M, and Arch’s capabilities.
Logistics Data Management
Arch’s IOTile Cloud provides a standardized and secure repository for logistics data whether you are using Arch devices or other 3rd-party IoT devices. Have you been using legacy data loggers and have stores of Excel files, CSVs, or legacy-format files backed up? We have uploaders for several of the most commonly used legacy data loggers and for enterprise partners, we can also develop custom uploaders or integrations to allow you to centralize your data management. Once all your data is in one place, with standardized structure and metadata, you can expand your queries, analytics, and machine learning exercises to involve all of your data. Contact us about how we could upload and standardize your legacy data into one data lake.